Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You need eye glasses to find eye glasses.

I lost a pair of eyeglasses about 2 years ago. After awhile I gave up hope in finding them. So I went to the eye doctor and purchased a new pair. That was two years ago when I did not need glasses as much. Now I need them for day to day life. Getting older is a pain.

I found that pair of glasses behind a refrigirator in the basement. I must of pushed them off the frig while folding wash. They are my favourite glasses and they were down right expensive.

Well I lost that pair of glasses when my wife and I climbed Mt. St. Helens this summer. I would look for them on and off thinking they were not permanantly lost. Yesterday at random, I looked in a bag I had looked at several times before. The glasses were two feet from where I had lost them the last time.

No comments: