Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blazers

The other night I was walking into The Rose Garden with my kids and one of the coolest girls on the planet. We were heading to a Trail Blazers basketball game....Some cute girl asked me if I wanted to be a part of a trivia concert on Northwest bands I should have ignored her.I said sure I followed her instructions and after half time we were whisked away to a place with a bunch of TV cameras.We were instructed at the first time out everybody would be watching us we were to be played a bunch of songs and had to guess the artists.The first time out came....Marina and i were on camera in front of 18000 people...The songs came on ......Main stream bull shit music I did not recognize.....Who knew Heart was still living off "Dream Boat Annie"I got crushed.....I could have won a weekend away somewhere.My refusal to listen to Main Stream Bull Shit killed me we laughed about it the entire way home and on the way back to the car, a stranger said...hey its the guy and the girl on television.....I ignored them.Happy to be spending a day with the kids.....A perfect day....


No comments: